|April 12, 2019 - April 16, 2019||4 days|
|April 18, 2019 - April 22, 2019||4 days|
|May 01, 2019 - May 30, 2019||4 weeks|
Pau Girona a 8 km. de la Costa Brava village house on 2 floors with patio and terrace.
Pleasant town house on 2 floors very quiet street without exit can be left next to the car. On the ground floor there is a patio with a table for 6 people, inside there is a games room with a work table, then a double room, through a staircase with 12 steps you reach the first floor where there is the dining table for 6 people living room with fireplace, TV, a double room and another room with 2 beds all have a wardrobe, separate kitchen fully equipped with gas hob, oven, washing machine, refrigerator with freezer, bathroom with shower, washbasin and WC then you access the terrace on the first floor.
- In the house there are 2 large bicycles available, one medium and the other small.
- At 200m. from the house there is the municipal swimming pool and Ciic Center with bar restaurant and wifi. There are 2 more restaurants in the square
of the church.
- Food store, bread and pharmacy. Buses that take you to different towns and to the train station.
- Walking or cycling you can access the neighboring villages of Vilajuiga and Palau de Saverdera among landscapes of olive trees and vineyards
with the background of the Sierra de Rodes. Interesting visit the Monastery of Sant Pere de Rodes and the Monastery of Sant Quirze
- Hiking and dolmens routes, different routes by bicycle. "Roads of Ronda" parallel to the sea that link a
town with another.
- Less than 15 km. is the Costa Brava with the towns and their beaches: Rosas, Cadaques, Llança and Port de la Selva.
Interesting to visit the medieval villages: Perelada at 7 km, Castello d'Empúries at 8 km Figueres 14 km. Dalí Museum,
L'Escala 40 km. with the Ruines d'Empúries. In Girona, 40 km. the old town and the Jewish quarter. Barcelona at 140 km.
museums France is at 40km Ceret 50 km. Colliure to 65 km. (picturesque villages and Perpignan 70 km.
- Pau belongs to the Alt Empordà within the triangle of the Natural Parks of l'Albera, Cap de Creus and els Aigua Molls de
Ruines d'Empuries: http://www.macempuries.cat/
- 2 Adults
- 2 Children
- 0 Exchanges made
- Empresaria jubilada
- House Type: Holiday home
- Environment: In a small town
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 1
- Sleeping Capacity: 6
- Living Area: 100 m2
In my house
- Pets - Allowed
- Small children - Allowed
- No smoking
- Car necessary
- Non-simultaneous exchange
- Home exchange
- Hospitality exchange
- Toys and games
- Washing machine
- Terrace or deck
- Park / playground
- Bicycles: 4
Our Destination Wish List
- Open for all offers
- Paris, France
- London, UK
- Rome, Metropolitan City of Rome, Italy
- Empresaria jubilada
- Girl - Age: 12
- Boy - Age: 9
- We do not have pets.
Vivimos en Barcelona y nos gusta conocer otras ciudades y estar en contacto con la naturaleza.