|April 01, 2019 - August 31, 2019||2 weeks|
¨PLEASE NO OFFERS ANYMORE FOR 2019; Thank you, best regards Bramer family
|June 22, 2019 - July 14, 2019||3 weeks|
we are looking for a non-simultaneous exchanges
Beautiful house near the beaches in Vera, Andalucia, South-Spain with sea and mountain views
Welcome to VERA ! In the countryside in eastern Andalucia, just 10 minutes from the beaches, this beautifull three-bedroom, two-bathroom home, overlooking the fabulous valley and the Cabrera mountains and is located in a private, residential area with private swimming pool.
It is great to live here, because it is a quiete and small residence. Beautiful sandy beaches within 10 minutes driving.
The family sized accommodation is on three floors and situated on a high point in a Valley, with a fantastic view.
On the ground floor there is a lounge/dining room, kitchen and shower room downstairs. Patio door leads to a terrace overlooking the private garden, the fabulous valley, and Cabrera Mountains. On the first floor 2 bedrooms, with a small balcony. One of those overlooking the pool/garden and the other overlooks the valley and the sea.
Costa Almeria has a average of 320 sunny days a year. From March to November, you can enjoy swimming outside, and it is warm enough to have breakfast and lunch outside in the whole year. Children really enjoy staying here, swimming pool, and there is plenty of space and places to explore around the house. As you can see on the pictures, we have in front of our house a protected area, where you can walk in the nature, so the hills starts just in front of our private garden.
There are several terraces for sunbathing. A terrace leads down to the beautiful commercial garden and swimming pools.
There is also a swimming pool for small children.
The third floor, a solarium overlooks the fantastic views from the mountains and the sea !! At this floor, we have also a sleeping area, with bunk beds for 2 persons....
We prefer of course also regions that we never visited before. Mail us and surprise us !!
In 2006 we started with home exchanges;
We already did 23 home exchanges..,with Intervac..., 25 different houses (some families,have a holiday-home),,
1. June 2006, Sweden, Falkenberg
2. June 2007, South-France, Béziers
3. May 2008, Denmark, Kopenhavn (city) and summerhouse in Kulhuse
4. July 2008, with Austria, Vienna.
5. May 2009, with Portugal, Porto
6. June 2009, Sicilia, Recanati di Giardini-Naxos
7. July 2009 Sweden, Stockholm and second home in Dalarna
8. May 2010 Finland, Vaasa and their summerhouse on Blidgrund Island
9. August 2011, Switzerland, Zweisimmen (Berner Oberland)
10. April 2012, South-West England, Somerset, Hinton St George
11. April 2013, South-West England, Cornwall, Looe
12. August 2013, Krakov, Poland
13. April 2014, South-West England, Somerset, Hinton St George (exchange with the same family in 2012) , and summerhouse in Penarth, Wales
14. 2014 In summertime, Noja, Cantabria, North -Spain
15. 2014 In summertime, Eresue ,Pirineos, North -Spain
16. April 2015, North-England, Ingleton, Yorkshire Dales
17. July 2015 Eberstein, South-Austria, Karinthia
18. April 2016' Wales, Cross In, near Llanon.
19. July 2016, Olazti,Navarra, North-Spain
20. July 2016, St. Simeon, Normandie, France.
21. July 2017, Kilmacanogue, near Wiklow Mountains, Ireland
22. July 2017, Strandhill, Sligo, Ireland
23. april 2018, Aberdeen, Scotland
- 2 Adults
- 2 Children
- 26 Exchanges made
- CFO &
- Work at home
- House Type: House
- Floor: 3
- Environment: By the sea
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Sleeping Capacity: 6
In my house
- Pets - Not allowed
- Small children - Allowed
- Non-simultaneous exchange
- Home exchange
- Renting possible
- Free internet access
- Hot tub or jacuzzi
- Air conditioning
- Toys and games
- Washing machine
- Terrace or deck
- Park / playground
- Private swimming pool
- No smoking
- Car necessary
Our Destination Wish List
- England, UK
- Wales, UK
- CFO &
- Work at home
- Boy - Age: 14
- Girl - Age: 16
- We do not have pets.
About Our Family
We are a family, 2 adults, we have 2 children.
1 daughter and 1 son
My husband works as financial director.
We enjoy going to the house in Spain when we can.
The house is rented out when we are not there, but some periods are available for exchanges.
We are experienced home-exchangers and understand the importance of respecting each others property.
We will of course help you all that we can if you need further information about us, our home, the town Vera, Spain. Please do not hesitate to ask us.
Very best regards from our family !
This member has completed 26 successful exchanges. Here are some members that he exchanged with in the past:
Hinton St George, ,