|May 01, 2023 - September 30, 2023||2 weeks|
De préférence en mai ou août , mais ouvert à toutes les dates de mai à septembre.
House near ORLEANS, France
Fleury-les-Aubrais is very close to Orléans (10min by tramway or car ). Orléans is a nice town, pretty big (160 000 inhabitants), easily accessible by car or by ground transportation (train, bus, tram etc...). It is wellknown for its famous cathedral and for being Jeanne of Arc's city. Its pedestrian street is very nice to do shopping.
It is also very pleasant to have a walk or to run along the river "La Loire" or through the beautiful forests around the town.
There are many places for swimming near our house : swimming pools or ponds. .
Our 140 m² house lies in a quiet suburb near the train station which is 20 min by walk ou 5 min by car . The neighbours are friendly and helpful.
At the ground floor : dining area , living-room , kitchen and toilets
At the first floor , 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and toilets
The garden is 700 m2 and it's pleasant to lunch or have a sunbath on the south facing terrace. If you're lucky and depending on the season, you even will be able to pick-up some fruits or vegetables!
- 2 Adults
- 0 Children
- 1 Exchanges made
- House Type: House
- Floor: 1
- Environment: In the suburbs
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Sleeping Capacity: 7
- Living Area: 140 m2
In my house
- Pets - Not allowed
- Small children - Not allowed
- Long-term exchange wanted
- Home exchange
- Free internet access
- Washing machine
- Terrace or deck
- Park / playground
- No smoking
- Car necessary
Our Destination Wish List
- Open for all offers
- Vienna, Austria
- Ghent, Belgium
Nearest Airport: Orly - 100 km , 1 h by car
Places to visit :
- Orléans , its old steets , .its cathédrale , its museums of Fine arts and of Middle Ages ...
- Castles along the Loire : Chambord (60km), Blois (67 km) ,Amboise (108 km,) Azay-le-Rideau (150 km) , Villandry (150km) , Chaumont (80 km ) etc ....
- Chartres cathedrale , 12 th century , UNESCO's world patrimony (70 km)
- Zoo de Beauval (108 km ) , one of the most famous in Europe with the pandas
- Paris (120 km or 1h by train ; there are many trains to Paris along the day)
- Versailles' castle (125 km)
- Center Park Sologne (60 km)
- Along the river Loire by bicyclette : 900 km of cycle tracks
- bathing in ponds
- No children will be traveling with us.
- We do not have pets.
This member has completed 1 home exchanges. Those referenced below may contain feedback/impression from its exchange partners: