|August 06, 2020 - August 12, 2020||1 weeks|
Our house is available for a non-simultaneous exchange.
|December 26, 2020 - January 03, 2021||1 weeks|
Looking for a winter holiday in the Alps
Family home in lovely neighborhood Amsterdam
We've arranged our holidays for 2020. And are open for offers for skiing season 2020-2021 in the Alps and a summer holiday in 2021. A long weekend trip nearby is an option in 2020.
Our spacious house (140 m2) has three bedrooms and a garden. The living space is open plan, and has a lovely ancient feel to it with ceilings of more then 3 meter high. The bedrooms in the souterrain all have windows that can be opened, here you can sleep quiet and cool (during warm summers nights). We have lots of toys for children including a slide and a sling in the garden.
The house is located in a beautiful and green neighborhood in the eastern part of Amsterdam, situated only 15 minutes away from the city center.
There are bikes which you can use to explore Amsterdam, or you can take the train, metro or tram, which are within walking distance.
- 2 Adults
- 3 Children
- 1 Exchanges made
- IT consultant
- House Type: House
- Environment: In the city
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 1
- Sleeping Capacity: 6
- Living Area: 80 m2
- Total Area: 140 m2
In my house
- Pets - Allowed
- Small children - Allowed
- Non-simultaneous exchange
- Home exchange
- Free internet access
- Computer available
- Hot tub or jacuzzi
- Central heating
- Baby equipment
- Toys and games
- Washing machine
- Clothes dryer
- Terrace or deck
- Park / playground
- Bicycles: 4
- No smoking
Our Destination Wish List
- Open for all offers
Nearest Airport: schiphol airport - 20 km
The area we live in is very child friendly, it has lots of play grounds. And for everyone it offers green parks, ancient 1900 houses, bars and restaurants. This is a neighborhood with not too many tourists, where you can experience the real Amsterdam.
Apart from the more known activities and sights like musea and canals there are many other things to explore in or around Amsterdam. We'd be happy to help you with information on this, for instance:
- Large swimming pools Flevoparkbad (outdoor) and Mirandabad (outdoor and indoor) are close by. www.amsterdam.nl/flevoparkbad/ or www.amsterdam.nl/demirandabad/
- The Zoo has picknick evenings with music on Saturday evenings for the whole family. www.artis.nl/en/ We have some tickets for you.
- You can reach the beach in 45 min by car of travel by train. If you think that is too far, within cycling distance (20 min) you can reach the beaches on IJburg and Diemen: Strand Diemerpark (Diemerpark), Strand Blijburg (IJburg), or jump into the canals, there are some places where you can have a lovely swim. www.waternet.nl/en/our-water/surface-water/safe-swimming/
- Food market once a month in the nearest park.
And if you want to explore more of the Netherlands, in our country nothing is far away.
- IT consultant
- Boy - Age: 10
- Boy - Age: 6
- Boy - Age: 5
- We do not have pets.
This member has completed 1 successful exchanges. Here are some members that he exchanged with in the past: