The member has not specified any exchange dates
Clean, modern condo with balcony/view of river
- One bedroom with en-suite bathroom (double bath tube and shower) with queen bed: includes view of river.
- Open concept living and dining room with balcony and view of river facing south towards Montreal.
- 2nd bathroom with shower/sink/toilet
- Washer/Dryer with front loading doors located in separate room.
- Office/2nd bedroom (pull out bed)
10 minute drive to closest subway/metro (Cartier)...
Bus just outside main entrance... gas station/mini corner store across street... with-in 10 minute drive to shopping, movies, restaurants... 20 minute drive to/from airport (longer in rush hour)
Walk to park (Parc des Prairies - available in French only)
30 minute subway drive to downtown Montreal: Top 10 things to do in Montreal https://www.tripadvisor.ca/Attractions-g155032-Activities-Montreal_Quebec.html
Montreal Festivals & Grand Prix
Montreal GRAND PRIX
LIKE TO DRIVE OR TAKE THE TRAIN?
- 30 minute drive to Mont Saint Sauveur (camping, sightseeing, skiing... )
- Many other ski hills in area (eg Mont Tremblant - 1 hour & 20 minute drive).
* Ottawa: 2.5 hour drive
* Quebec City: 3 hour drive
* Toronto: 6 hours
DRIVE TO THE US?
* Plattsburgh: 2 hours
* Boston: 5 to 6 hour drive
* New York: 8 hour drive
- 2 Adults
- 0 Children
- 1 Exchanges made
- House Type: Flat
- Floor: First Floor
- Environment: In the suburbs
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 2
- Sleeping Capacity: 4
- Living Area: 1100 sq ft
In my house
- Pets - Not allowed
- Small children - Allowed
- Home exchange
- Free internet access
- Air conditioning
- Clothes dryer
- Terrace or deck
- Park / playground
- No smoking
- Suitable for disabled people
Our Destination Wish List
- Copenhagen, Denmark
Nearest Airport: Montréal-Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport - 20 km
It is the largest suburb of Montreal, the third largest municipality in the province of Quebec, and the thirteenth largest city in Canada with a population of 422,993
Laval is geographically separated from the mainland to the north by the Rivière des Mille Îles, and from the Island of Montreal to the south by the Rivière des Prairies.
- No children will be traveling with us.
- We do not have pets.
About Our Family
We are a retired couple who enjoy travelling.
This member has completed 1 successful exchanges. Here are some members that he exchanged with in the past: